Laura nominated me for a Liebster Award and presented 11 questions. As a finale to my lazy 3-day weekend of doing nothing much, I’ll answer them while watching yet another episode of Game of Thrones.
1. Tell me an event that changed your life.
– All of them.
2. Favorite color?
3. What is one of your favorite quotes?
– Life is short; eat dessert first.
4. Tell me your favorite post that you wrote on your blog?
– The Duke vs the Secretary.
5. What can bring a smile to your face daily?
– See the photo.
6. What movie scared you as a child?
7. Favorite game? Board, online, gaming system.
– Board games, variety of.
8. How did you pick your blog’s name?
– From leitmotif.
9. Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 13 year old self?
– Buy tech stocks.
10. If you had to give up one which do you think you could live without? Cell phone, television, computer
11. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
– Watching TV all day and not working on my writing.
Thanks for the nom, Laura! I’m not going to nom anyone, as is my way. 🙂