… has alit! 🧚♀️🌺
What’s wrong but sounds right?
– “Forgive and forget.” Who came up with this nonsensical saying? Obviously a conman or liar of some kind, but most likely a man. Come on, honey, I swear I’m sorry, and I’ll never do that again. Why can’t you trust me? You know I love you and only want the best for us. You’re just making everyone unhappy by harping on that one bad time. And that other thing. Yes, I realize it was just last night, but I’ve totally changed! 🙄🙄🙄
What physical action or gesture do you find romantic?
– Buying me a house with a catio. Signing the mortgage documents is a physical act. 😀💖🐈
What’s something you really resent paying for?
– Spectrum $76/month for home Internet only, but there is no better option. I don’t want to bundle into a plan with a bunch of crap I don’t need, etc.
What’s your favorite romance movie? A movie you may find romantic, even if that’s not the genre. I’ve been watching a lot of those lately, loosely titled “romance movie” and found a surprising number of dramas, action and comedy among the hearts and flowers.
– I see everyone has been bagging on the romcoms as if it’s uncool to like chick flicks if you’re a chick 🐥. Well, bring them over here! You’ve Got Mail, When Harry Met Sally, 27 Dresses, An Officer and A Gentleman, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Mamma Mia, Knotting Hill, Four Weddings and A Funeral, Hitch, Crazy Rich Asians, Zorro, etc.
And of course we have our gratitude of the week question:
What were you uplifted by in the past week?
– Photos of my grandbaby and grandpuppy, phone chats with my daughters, getting back in the zone on my novel.