23. The last fiction book I read was Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman. I gave it four stars on Goodreads, which was a bit generous, but whatever. I like an unpredictable narrator, though I saw the twists coming in this and got a bit bored.
24. A project I’ve been putting off is hanging a painting because it involves a few annoying steps and mehhh.
25. The thing that frightens me is having to find a new apartment at some point. Everything will be ridonkulously out of my price range and idk what I will do.
26. A person I would like to meet? No one. I’m good with not meeting people and continuing to have imaginary friends, thx.
27. A change to make is the same one I say every time ~ get some exercise!
28. Thoughts about today’s events… idk, were there any? Let me go check the fake nooz.
A. Polar vortex: 🥶
B. Trump breaks with intel chiefs: 🙄
C. Bezos launches investigation into leaked texts that killed his marriage: 😂😂😂
D. You can skip these Oscar nominated movies: 👍🏻
E. Mental health linked to body clock: EARLY RISERS RULE YOU LOSERS!!!
29. One thing I always do is that they have to put a bunch in my kitty. (Used predictive text there, sorry.)
30. Something new to try is doing a book in audio format. One of my friends has a few of his books available in audio and they are selling well.
31. My favorite part of this past month was paychecks. It’s lovely to be able to pay rent and bills and things. It would be lovely to write poems all day too, but unfortunately I do enjoy having a place to live and food to eat, and so does Gatsby. 😸
Finally, a big thanks to Nova for posting this journal prompt. It’s been a good month for writing inspiration!