Who knows this Game of Thrones reference? 😀
I’ve been tagged by Jim to answer these 8 questions and so I shall.
1. Name a moment in your life when you felt you were most courageous.
– When I chased the car that hit me in 2016, off the freeway, down deserted streets, after midnight, like a freaking idiot. Thank God he lost me. What in hell did I think I was gonna do if he stopped? He was probably armed!
2. If you had to choose only one breakfast cereal for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
– Instant Quaker oatmeal, maple flavor.
3. When have you felt the most scared?
– See no. 1.
4. If you could sing like any musical artist, who would you choose?
– Rosanne Cash.
5. Do you collect anything?
– Not now, no space.
6. If you could live inside a TV show or movie, what would it be?
– You’ve Got Mail.
7. Have you ever had a reoccurring dream? If so, what was it?
– I used to dream for years about drowning, near- drowning, houses flooding so I’d have to escape to the roof, warning people that water was coming up to the windows and no one would listen, etc. My ex-husband said these dreams were because my mother was so hovering, but they stopped the day he left, so idk.
8. What’s your Zodiac sign?