… award that is!
A big thanks to Kristian for the nom. He has a very entertaining blog and it’s hard to believe it’s less than a year old!
1. Put the award logo on your blog. ✅
2. List the rules. ✅
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog. ✅
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.❓
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself. 🆗
6. Nominate 10-20 people. ⚠️
7. Notify your nominees. ⚠️
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question. 🚫
9. Share a link to your best post(s). 💤
1. I’ve never seen Titanic.
2. I’ve been wearing tights under pants because it’s so cold in SoCal.
3. I usually cry at other people’s sad animal stories, and sometimes at happy ones too.
Questions from Kristian:
1. Name something you like to see in a book, that makes you want to read further.
– A kitty or puppy.
2. What would make you want to stop reading a book?
– The author intruding with his/her political opinions in fiction.
3. If they produced the story of your life, what genre would it be?
– Medical: “A Cure for Insomnia” 💤
4. If you could have a plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5. What advice would you like to give to your ten-year-old self?
– Go to Northwestern!
As for the rest, my nominees and questions, I shall use this handy-dandy card from Rory. 😀