Free for everyone… hurry while supplies last!
1. Pets or no pets? If pets, please do tell about them. If no pets, why not?
– I was lucky to find my soul-kitty at the Orange County Animal Shelter in 2011. He’s my sweetheart. 🐱❤️
2. What’s the farthest you’ve been from your home?
– This home? Idk, probably Seattle.
3. What’s the funniest thing you ever saw?
– Young Frankenstein.
4. Who is your favorite comedian?
– Steve Martin
5. What’s your favorite TV series, past or present?
– The Sopranos.
6. If you had a time machine and could go to only 3 places, where would they be and why?
– Back to spend more time with my mom (all 3).
7. What do you consider your greatest skill?
– Accepting reality.
8. If you could be frozen in a cryogenic tank right now and wake up in 50 years, would you do it? Why or why not?
– No. Why would I want to wake up alone in the world, my kids old or dead, with no way to earn a living, etc.? Where would I live? How would I have enough money?
9. If you had to choose between losing your hearing and losing your sight, which one would you choose to lose?
– Hearing, no contest. I hate listening to people anyway. I would miss music, but I could live without it. Hopefully the tinnitus goes too. 😂
10. What is your favorite fairy tale?
11. What is one thing you hope to get for the holidays (if you celebrate where gifts are exchanged)?
– Mugs, 3 of mine are cracked and should be thrown out… I drink a lot of tea!