This time from Sandmanjazz…
1. You have to take the setting from one book, plot from another, and characters from a third to create a new book: What did you take?
– Ooh fun! Let’s take the main characters from Game Of Thrones, put them in the setting from One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest, and use the plot from The Shining.
2. What is your favorite candle scent?
3. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
– Cookies and tea, but I usually have a Clif bar and tea.
4. Did you play video games in the arcade? If yes, what was your favorite (pinball counts too)?
– No video, occasional pinball, & I don’t remember any names.
5. Pool, darts, beer pong, or something else?
– I like pool, but not if people are going to play for money or be freakishly competitive. It would be great to be rich and have my own pool table to play on alone…
6. What was the last thing you saw that made you do a double take?
– That disgusting pic of a coughed up blood clot that looks like a lung (it’s everywhere!). Apparently we’re all too fragile to hear “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” without date-raping someone, but seeing blood and disgusting violent images all the time is just fine.
7. How do you like your peanuts?
– Smashamated into butter.
8. What is your favorite lunch meat?
9. Do you believe in magic?
– Oh sure. 🙄
10. What song best describes your mood right now?
– Cold As Ice.
Update: My bad, these questions were originally from the QoQ, Teresa!