The Writers Tag was created by Lorraine Ambers and Ari Meghlen for writers to connect with each other and help expand our writing community. To participate, we answer 12 tag questions and are encouraged to tag other writers. So, here we go:
Name one novel which inspired me to write.
– Welcome to Temptation by Jennifer Crusie
What’s your favourite genre to read and write?
Do you prefer to write stand-alone or series?
Use three words to describe yourself.
– funny, reliable, intense
Reveal your WIP aesthetics or an image that represents your main character or setting.
How long did your first manuscript take to draft?
– Six weeks
Who is your author idol?
– Jennifer Crusie
Share a writing memory that made you determined to carry on.
– Idk that I am. It’s often difficult to stay motivated, especially to write full-length novels while working full-time. I don’t do much else besides work and write. But right now I’m very into my WIP.
Tell us something surprising or unique about yourself.
– I’m pretty ordinary. Just a divorced woman who raised her kids and is now trying to get by and hopefully have a not-terrible retirement.
Share the hardest part about being a writer and how you overcame it.
– It’s having enough time of course, and I haven’t overcome it.
What’s your favourite social media and why? Share your link.
– I like this current WordPress blogging community. People are supportive and kind, and I find poasts to be generally fun, creative, and motivational. I’m very happy with you lot!
Share some uplifting wisdom in six words or less.
– Life is short; eat dessert first.