(Via the Blokey Guy)
Name Three …
– Chicago winter, doggie’s nose, how best to serve a dish of vengeance
– jalapeños, molten lava, Taron Egerton
Boy’s Names beginning with Z?
– Zachary, Zev, Zorba
Countries beginning with the letter G?
– Greece, Germany, Greenland
Animals species that begin with the letter P?
– Porcupine, porpoise, platypus
Things that are square?
– old TVs, those little tiles in Grandma’s bathroom, YOUR MOM
Holidays you have been on?
– Portlandia, Seattle, SF
Words that rhyme with Pink?
– think, blink, wink
– soul mates, twin flames, true love
Things that are pink?
– Champagne, pearls, white panties after being washed with a red tee shirt
Things to do with baseball?
– that guy in the underwear ad, the funny Meatloaf song, the Abbott & Costello routine
– Spiderman, Wolfman, Crocoman
Ice Cream Flavours?
– salted pretzel logic, peanut brittlefingers, mocha polkadots
Things that come from the ocean begining with the letter O?
– Octopus, owlfish, onionshark
^^^ Taron Egerton, FYI.