Name three things (via Rory) –
That you cannot under any circumstances live without ?
– Hot shower, hot tea, internet connection
That you write about every week?
– How I don’t miss Facebook, how I don’t miss dating, how it’s so great I’ve moved on from things I’ve given up and don’t discuss them endlessly and forever like a boring person 🙄
That you wouldn’t recommend doing whilst holding one foot in the air?
– Meeting Queen Elizabeth, reciting your wedding vows, tickling a grouchy tiger
That you say to people every day?
– Just coffee, thanks, goodnight
To do with your street?
– Ugly, noisy, busy
That you can eat with brown sauce?
– Don’t know, what this, is
You like about your favourite bloggers?
– Funny, smart, creative
That you don’t eat every week?
– Frogs’ legs, chocolate covered ants, prairie oysters
That you wished you could eat every day?
– Guacamole from Avila’s, Cathy’s chocolate chip cookies, mangoes
About your favourite pair of shoes that you like?
– Comfy, black, moccasins
That annoyingly always arrive in three?
– Unexpected expenses, work stresses, social dramas
About books you really don’t like?
– Twin mixups, getting back with exes, main characters who must return to a small town to confront their demons…