1. What is your favorite thing to do when bored?
– Read blogs/write a new poast.
2. What game did you play most when growing up?
– Scrabble or gin rummy.
3. You see a police car in your neighborhood, what’s the first thing that comes to your mind?
– Good! Go catch a red light runner or a speeder or some jerkface… why are you just sitting there? 😡
4. If you had any superpower, what would it be?
– To ensure Pelosi becomes Speaker and then have the Prez and Veep mysteriously die. Hey, you asked!
5. Sautéed onions, fried onions, onion rings, or raw onions?
6. If you could create your own world, what would it look like?
– Pretty much all cats. 🐱🐱🐱
7. What is your favorite animal?
8. Punch or pie? (which kind?)
– Punch is gross. Crumbly apple pie is bomb; I also love cherry and pumpkin with graham cracker crust. If pumpkin doesn’t have GCC, I can easily pass it up. I don’t need whipped cream or ice cream on mah pah. Oh, mince pie is fab, but not real mincemeat pie (ew), just mince.
9. What is one holiday treat that improves your mood every time?
10. What is one word that you love?
11. King Kong vs Godzilla…who wins?
– Who cares? No cats.
12. What is your favorite tv show and episode?
– Not sure what counts as tv anymore. The ending of Six Feet Under was incredible. If that doesn’t count, then the ep of IDOJ where Tony and Roger steal a plane and fly to Baghdad, which is in “Persia,” so that Tony can propose to Jeannie by guessing what’s in the box. Overall, when I was young, IDOJ was my favorite tv show, but it didn’t hold up on a rewatch a few years ago. Sad. Lately, my favorite show is Game of Thrones. I don’t have a favorite episode, since they all blend together.
13. What cancelled (or finished) tv show would you most like to see again?
– GOT is finishing up next year, which is a bummer. I’d say The Sopranos, except JG is dead (RIP), so no. I guess I don’t really care. I’m looking forward to the return of Mrs. Maisel soon.
14. You landed on Daffy Duck’s Fantastic Island…what do you wish for?
– Don’t know what this is, so I’ll just say a deluxe hotel room with a spa and a dessert bar.
15. Favorite season?
16. Favorite adventure book or movie?
– Life of Pi.
17. Does free mean free?
– Obviously not. Heard of Facebook?
18. Favorite color?
– Turquoise, purple, lime green, fuchsia, sunflower.
19. Ugly sweaters…yea or nay?
– Sure, especially if they have a 🐱.
20. What is your favorite time period?
– Whenever I don’t haz a migraine!