No heists involved, just questions via Fandango.
Ready or not…
1. Socks? Love them or hate them?
– Love ❤️ them! I have tons of socks and need more. Most of my socks are not what you would term “conservative” either. Forex, the other week at game night, one of the friends said to me: “Um, Paula, are you wearing rainbow socks with kitties on them?!”
As a matter of fact, I was.
2. Is there a God?
– Like Fandango, I wonder why peeps are so obsessed with this question. If you believe in a god or gods, why do you care if others do or don’t? I thought the whole point of faith was that it was supposed to nourish and sustain the believer. If you don’t believe, then who cares? No need to be militant about it and snark at the faithful unless they’re directly affecting your life.
3. Is a pizza a pizza without cheese?
– Pizza is dough baked with tomato and cheese. That’s why you don’t have to say “tomato and cheese pizza” just like you don’t have to say “furry and clawful kitty.” It’s how God intended the thing to be.
4. What’s your favorite book and why?
– There are so many wonderful books. I usually say The Great Gatsby for its flawless writing or The Unbearable Lightness of Being for its delicious philosophy or Welcome to Temptation for inspiring me to write full-length romance. But I also adore the short story collections from Ray Carver and Haruki Murakami.
5. Do aliens exist or are we floating around in space all alone?
– I am inclined to believe that we are not so special and life has formed on other planets. Might have already disappeared, who knows. Or maybe it’ll show up in a thousand years to wipe us out, assuming we haven’t done the job ourselves.
6. Do you still have the teddy you slept with as a child?
– I don’t think I ever slept with any stuffed aminals, though I’ve had little ones as collectibles (not in my bed).
7. Brussel sprouts? Yes or no?
– Mostly not, though I’ll try a bite if they’re prepared in a new way. They’re usually still yucky though.
8. Christmas? Do you love it or hate it?
– Indifferent. I don’t celebrate it, but I’m happy to enjoy the lights and have time off.
9. What’s sexier – a beaming smile or thigh high boots?
– On a man? A smile.
10. If you were stuck with one view for the rest of your life, what would it be?
– The correct one, of course.
11. Which do you prefer? Spring or Autumn?
Anyone else care to take on these questions?
They’re free right now, but I can’t promise they’ll be around after Thanksgiving!