I saved these from Ashley Leia since my blogging has been a little light the last few days. Yesterday I wrote over 2500 words on my NaNo novel and penned a poem for my new book in progress, so I feel super productive starting the week.
• what’s the most dangerous situation you have ever been in?
– Driving in SoCal.
• what’s your favourite culture?
• what do you dislike about your own culture?
– The thing that’s currently president.
• your favourite type of travel?
• do you feel understood?
– The lizard 🦎 gets me.
• how do you feel about your body?
– Hurts too much imo.
• what is your favourite film?
– When Harry Met Sally.
• are you adventurous with food?
• have you ever hated a place and wanted to come home?
• are you bothered about others seeing you naked?
– Who? What have you heard?
• Are you a good loser?
• what was the favourite time of your life?
– When my girls were little and my mom was still around and I could do whatever I pleased.
• Do you have a close family connection?
– With my daughters.
• can you speak another language?
• will Trump be in for another term?
• what are your thoughts on English people?
– You mean like James Bond, Hugh Grant, handsome Dukes with castles who sometimes have to go about disguised as pirates because of some mixup… what was the question?
• was life better without mobile phones?
– Yes, and the internet, microwaves, vaccines, cars, bras, antibiotics, indoor plumbing, wheels, and fire. Fucking fire, caused so many problems.
• what has been the biggest change in your life?
– Being completely alone in my 50s and accepting this new reality.
• is climate change real?
• why do you like answering questions?
– It’s a nice little break from writing. Then I save them to publish in the middle of the night and know I’ll have at least one poast out for tomorrow.
Feel free to C&P and play along!