Do you celebrate Halloween?
If so when do you start decorating for Halloween?
– I don’t decorate at home, but I do make my workspace a bit festive with some shrunken heads n stuff.
What types of candy/sweets do you buy for the Trick and Treaters who may come calling?
– Sadly, no kids come around. Their moms must have heard the rumors about me.
Do you dress up for Halloween?
– If I’m going to an event, definitely. I love costumes.
Fake blood or not into that kind of thing?
– Nahhh. Not into gore. More into funny or clever type costumes.
Do you wear a costume to work, or is that frowned upon?
– They wouldn’t care, but I wouldn’t be comfy in one for the whole day in an office.
If so, what did you go as last year?
– Just a kitty shirt/black pants.
Have you already bought some halloween decorations?
– Only for work.
What was the original name for Halloween?
What do people typically carve at Halloween?
Why were people suspicious of black cats during the Middle Ages?
– Ignorance. Black cats rock!
What fruit is used to play a traditional “bobbing” game at Halloween?
– Eggplant! 🍆 😉
Why did people traditionally dress up in costumes on Halloween?
– To escape from the Czar, probably.
Who first celebrated what we’ve come to know as Halloween?
The most famous witch trials in US history are known as what?
– Senate hearings.
Name the TV series in which Samantha could perform magic by twitching her nose?
– I Dream of Jeannie.
Which ‘witch’ had a hit song in 1970 with ‘That same old feeling’?
Okay! What did I win???