And it goes up to eleven!!!11!! 😱😜😖
Supernova thank you to Pensitivity101 for the nom. You can click the link to see all the rules. I’m not a big fan of poasting rules or tagging bloggers for awards. Not that I don’t appreciate being honored. Far as I’m concerned, all my readers are nuggets of golden sunny bliss and should answer the questions if they wish. Naturally I shall add an additional question so that there will be twelve of them. Why would someone stop at eleven? So cray cray.
1. If you could be a flower, what would you choose to be and why?
– Something deadly. Obvious reasons.
2. What is your favourite meal ? (one, two or three courses allowed)
– In the morning, coffee or hot tea and a pastry. Any other time, seafood pasta or a steak salad and iced tea.
3. What is you favourite song, and why?
– Hotel California, long version. Because it’s awesome.
4. What is your favourite season of the year?
– Fall. But the Santa Ana winds suck. I’ve been waking up every day with the stuffies and itchies. 😡
5. Are you closest to friends, family or your pets?
– My daughters. 💜💛 But Gatsby 🐱 is my sweetie and my friends are fab!
6. Do you prefer living in the city or the country?
– Suburbs not too far from city life.
7. Which do you prefer, reading or writing?
– Both. You can’t be a good writer without constant reading. I love reading poetry, for one thing, along with all the great stories from the bloggers in my feed. Honestly, I’ve been neglecting my Kindle books because of it, oh well.
8. Are you left or right handed?
9. Do crowded places bother you?
– It depends. If they’re super noisy, yes. If people are squashing up next to me, YES. But if there are merely lots of people and lots of space, such at a fairgrounds, then I’m fine.
10. Would you prefer a walk in the woods or a walk along the beach?
– I love hearing the waves, but since I can do that anytime, I’ll choose woods.
11. Can you keep a secret?
– Of course. I work at a law firm.
12. How do you think the world/humanity will end? (Thought I’d finish up on a cheery note.)
– I used to think war/nukes, and it could be that, but now I’m starting to go with the horrific plague version. Maybe that’s just wishful thinking cuz it’s nice to imagine all the critters left, going on as they would, without us messing up the planet further. Of course idk what would happen with the nukes already in existence if people failed to rotate them every year or whatever they do to follow proper maintenance. Speaking of, I got a recall notice on my Corolla, so annoying, gahhh!