From the Blokey Guy… if you want to play, visit his link, but the basic rule is C&P and do not delete any of the questions marked with a P… or else! 🙀☠️👿
Daily Topic Subject – Just Creepy
Q1] Favourite all time creepy monster or villain?
– Rather partial to Johnny Depp’s Barnabas Collins.
Q2] Pumpkin Pie or what is your favorite pie at Halloween?
– I didn’t know we were supposed to eat pie at Halloween ~ I’ll get right on that! Pumpkin sounds good to me, iff it has a graham cracker crust.
Q3] What is something you most assuredly wouldn’t want to bump into in a darkened alleyway?
– Stephen Miller.
Q4] Have you ever dabbled with the dark side .. l don’t mean Bloody Mary either l mean Ouija?
– Not really, but I’m not opposed to it.
PQ5] What’s your most favorite Halloween movie that you just have to watch over, and over and over again every Halloween? [Link Please]
– Young Frankenstein
Q6] Are you superstitious? [How so?]
– Not seriously, but you have to make decisions somehow in a world full of chaos, so having “lucky numbers” and that kind of nonsense isn’t the worst thing unless you do actual harm. Forex, I like to buy 8 things at a time, not 7 or 9. If I have 9 things, I’ll add Tictacs to make 10.
PQ7] If you found yourself trapped in a horror movie which one would it be?
– The one where I keep joining dating sites and meeting crazy men at Starbucks. Oh wait…
Q8] On the subject whilst we are here, have you ever played Bloody Mary?
– I don’t know what that is, so no.
Q9] Oh golly jeepers, you have awoken in the night to hear footsteps in the house .. who you gonna call?
– It’s just my cat, RIGHT? 🐱
Q10] So it’s dark and creepy, and you have just been dared to visit the local Cemetery would you do it?
– No, but not because I’m afraid of ghosts ~ because I’m afraid of humans who might be hanging out there doing drug deals or whatever.
Q11] After watching a scary flick, can you just go to bed, or do you have to do something cheery first?
– I have to leave the lights on!
PQ12] It’s Halloween, you are music master at the party, what are your first five songs going to be played to kick start the night?
– Monster Mash, Spooky, Rhiannon, Witchy Woman, Bad Moon Rising.
Q13] Favorite all time scary creepy spooky book?
– Stephen King’s The Shining.
Q14] You have been invited to the ultimate Monster Mash party and it’s fancy costume – who are you going as?
– Little Red Writing Hood.
PQ15] Are you doing anything for Halloween this year? If so what?
– Probably the Saturday before but not on the actual day.
Q16] You are a junior witch going onto ‘sleep away camp’, you have to take a familiar with you and your choices are:
Black Cat ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
What are you going to pick and why?
– Cat because cat.
Q17] You have been chosen to make the tea cakes for the party and they have to look spooky what are you going to make?
– White cakes with red jello drippings all topped with swirls of fleshy pink frosting!
Q18] How old were you when you saw your first horror movie – what was it – provide link?
– My mom and I watched Creature Features in our basement while doing jigsaw puzzles. Saw all sorts of horrible things: monsters ripping off heads in ski lodges, reptiles taking over Florida, beasts eating sailors on submarines, etc. Movies (and books) were never censored for me, which is probably not the best way. BECAUSE NOW LOOK.
Q19] Are you easily scared?
– I can talk myself down from fictional scenes. People are another matter entirely. Anyone who isn’t terrified of the current U.S. gov’t right now is not paying attention.
PQ20] Are you deleting any questions, if so which ones?
Q21] It’s Halloween, you have three choices which do you pick? Party, Trick or Treating or staying at home curtain closed watching spooky stuff?
– Dismantling the patriarchy. I mean party. Damn autocorrect.