Game 2 Questions from A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip! If you want to play, check the link for the rules (basically link back and don’t delete questions marked with a P).
Q1] How important is colour in your life?
– Very. I’m particular about which colors I wear and when, and which go together and don’t.
Q2] What is most favourite colour to wear?
– Turquoise. I like a splash of it with neutrals. Same goes for hot pink and lime green. But every once in a while I like all the bright colors together.
Q3] Is there a colour that you wear that brings the best out in you and in others – in so far as compliments?
– I haven’t noticed. I wear what I like.
Q4] Are you a person who likes to overdress for the day or are you a follower of the credo, less is more?
– I mostly like to blend in. It’s better that way.
PQ5] What are five of your best items of clothing that you simply couldn’t be without? [and l don’t mean underwear/socks]
– Black pants, turquoise top, cute white cardigan, comfy black loafers, big cozy tan sweater.
6] Do you dress for the season, as in colour wise, or just throw on whatever is warm and practical?
– I have turquoise and neutral things for summer and winter, plus loads of sweaters.
PQ7] If you were going for an evening out and the dress code was ‘smart casual’ what is your ideal outfit and why?
– Idk, that’s never happened. I either dress shlumpy for board game nights or… um that’s it.
Q8] If you were having to attend an important meeting or appointment and the dress code was smart – what would your outfit be then?
– Idk what this means. A suit, I guess.
Q9] How many pairs of shoes do you own, and what is the breakdown [as in casual, smart, evening, leisure]
– I guess smart is business? I have around 20 pairs of shoes and boots that are for both business and casual. A couple pairs of sneakers. And a half dozen pairs of fancy shoes for weddings and such.
Q10] Do you have classic clothing, or classic items in your wardrobe that you have had for years and never go out of fashion if so name three?
– Most of my clothing falls into this category. Beige pants. Black pants. Black blazer. Etc.
Q11] Are you into plain colours, wild colours or outlandish designs or a mixture and which do you favour more?
– I’m segueing more into plain colors. They’re much more practical. I still have some aminal prints and florals I’m fond of.
PQ12] Do you have a favourite quote with regards fashion or design – if so what is it?
– Be comfortable. (me)
Q13] Knee high socks, ankle socks, shin socks or no socks?
– Shin socks.
Q14] Can you see the connection between colour and music and if so does it influence your dress code for the day in any way?
PQ15] If you are going out somewhere special and want to listen to some music to put you in the mood whilst getting dressed up, what do you listen to? [Provide link please]
Q16] How often do you buy new clothing for the season or the year?
– When I’m in the mood.
Q17] Remember tie-dye from the 70’s was it a thing you followed, bought into or worse, how do you feel about it now?
– Liked it then and still do.
Q18] What is the brightest coloured item of clothing you have in your wardrobes/drawers?
– Hot pink dress. Red glittery shoes. (They don’t go together obviously.)
Q19] What is the most expensive item of clothing that you have in your wardrobe? How often do you actually wear it?
– Dunno. Maybe a designer dress, but I would have bought it marked way down.
PQ20] Are you deleting any questions, if so which ones?
Q21] Is being ‘fashionable’ important to you, or is being comfortably attired more so?
– Comfort rules!